AIChE, Metro New York Section's event on Thursday, November 19th (1:00pm start) at the Chem Show. This year’s “Career Day at the Chem Show” will take place in Room 1-B03 of the Jacob Javits Convention Center at 655 West 34th Street (between 11th and 12th Avenues), Manhattan. Further information on this location (including directions) at:
This meeting will feature Jessica Stinson, Senior Consultant, at Century Associates Executive Search as the Keynote Speaker offering her views on "Making the Most of Career Opportunities.” In addition, a panel of Young Professionals (all Chemical Engineers) will discuss their career choices. The panelists include:
• Sudeep Deb, New York City Department of Environmental Protection. He is an Assistant Environmental Engineer.
• Umesh Goswami, Roche Group. He is Senior Manager, Corporate Environmental and Safety Affairs.
• Olabisi Kenku, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. She is an Environmental Engineer.
• Kevin Lee, IHS Chemical. He is a Chemical Consultant.
• Eve Rubin, Accenture, Information Technology and Management. She is a Senior Analyst.
• Anthony Tantuccio, Bristol-Myers Squibb. He is a Principal Technical Investigator, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Science & Technology.
Please make sure, if you haven’t already done so, of registering for the Chem Show itself. Registration should be free until the Chem Show’s deadline, which is specified on their website. There are fees for onsite registration, so please pre-register.
Register at: https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowCEM151/Default.aspx