Our client is an exciting, growing and collaborative company that has a revered reputation among our clients. Founded in 1999, with the Corporate Headquarters in New York and offices worldwide we help organizations make the most of their business information by leveraging technology and human analysis to turn it into real-time actionable intelligence. Their solutions provide real time content management to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them reduce time in finding the information that helps them make critical business decisions. They work with many different industry sectors, most notably Life Science, Consulting, Government and Legal.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented solutions engineer to join their team.
The Solutions Engineer supports both the pre-sales process and post-sales support. Activities of this position include: answering customer’s technical questions, building relationships with both potential & current customers, delivering presentations to articulate features and differentiators for all of Company’s solutions, understanding a prospect’s needs, and strategizing with Sales Account Specialists to drive sales. Candidates must have excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written, and have 1-2 years enterprise software experience helpful.. You will be challenged to work across a variety of customer issues and needs. Strong problem-solving skills, pro-activity, tenacity and organization skills will help the you succeed in this role.
- Join calls with clients to answer technical questions
- Strategize with Account Manager to drive sales of Company’s solutions
- Draft and deliver targeted PowerPoint presentations.
- Clearly articulate features and differentiate Solutions product offerings to audiences ranging from CEO’s to engineers to convince about our Solutions technological superiority.
- Develop relationships with prospects, customers, and sales teams.
- Perform client needs evaluation by working with Sales in Pre-Sales solution capacity.
- Interact with prospective and existing clients to collect information and provide proposed solutions.
- Support potential opportunities closure.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and oversee internal demonstration facilities etc.
- Proactively assist customers with technical issues that may arise with their solution implementation. Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis. Identify and provide timely workarounds and solutions when possible, to meet customer’s business needs.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage expectations properly to avoid escalations. Be a strong voice of customers during engineering planning.
- Assist Project Management team with technical solutions in new client implementations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent salary with the opportunity to grow