Our client is a leading technology company specializing in information management. Providing connectors to a diverse content network of global information providers, our proprietary "Smarter Data" technology acquires, integrates, normalizes and semantically enriches large volumes of data in real-time from internal and external sources. Our client collaborates with leading corporations and government agencies to deliver timely, strategic insight that increases competitive awareness, mitigates risk and provides key data for better decisions.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated account manager to join our team in Westchester County, New York. This will be a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the company executive leadership team to execute the companies objectives.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you are responsible for some of the largest global corporations around the world. You are passionate about understanding your client’s needs and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these. You thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. You are also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for their clients, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful in partnership with the company. This is a role that will require both web-based and client facing interaction.
- Become an expert on products and services
- Become an expert on your clients businesses and overall objectives
- Create strategic plans for the retention and growth of your accounts
- Successfully negotiate the retention of clients
- Introduce new products and services to your clients and obtain growth across your accounts
- Support the successful onboarding of newly assigned clients, or existing clients with new products and services
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvement
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- 3-5 years technology or information sales experience
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel both through the US and internationally