Our client, a rapidly growing technology company, seeks a Customer Support Associate to troubleshoot & offer advice to resolve customer issues, and introduce policies and procedures to support our growing customer base. We are seeking an individual that is extremely organized, works well in a team setting, has a passion for helping people, and truly has a can-do attitude. Our goal is to create value for our clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Assist the Customer Support team in both the US and UK on a daily basis
- Provide excellent customer support to our global clients
- Resolve client issues via phone and the online ticketing system
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the correct department
- Manage and work on client projects as required
- Create and update customer data
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability over the phone
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- A puzzle / problem solver
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technical systems and applications.
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- College degree required