Responsible for providing professional and enthusiastic administrative and secretarial support to several consultants to achieve quality and efficiency throughout the process, in all aspects of the business. Provide professional interface with superior customer service orientation.
Demonstrated commitment to the firm’s Mission Statement and Core Values, including:
- Handle executive’s daily schedule, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, conference calls, and related executive events.
- Inform attendees/participants of meeting dates, times, and places, reserve meeting space, provide audio/visual and other ancillary equipment/materials, as required, and hospitality services when appropriate.
- Coordinate air travel, ground transportation and hotel accommodations.
- Compile and distribute all necessary information for business development, client and candidate meetings, including preparation materials, agendas and presentations
- Process all expense reports in accordance with company policy.
- Effectively utilize all required databases, including Encore and Outlook. Input for consultants is an important component of the role.
- Act as a Mentor to new employees.
- Duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ascertain the nature of incoming telephone calls, screen, and direct them as appropriate.
- Actively manage the main office voicemail box, quickly convening messages and passing along business development leads and inquiries
Database/Intellectual Property Integrity
- Demonstrate excellence in required processes to capture and manage information in the Firm’s Encore database on both quantitative and qualitative levels.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Six years of relevant experience.
- Experience using M.S. Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes or operational databases.
- Experience with domestic and international travel industry requirements, optimizing and making travel arrangements.
- Project Management experience
- Adept at preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Critical Thinking:
- Must be adapt at problem solving and thinking quickly
- Must have the confidence to make decisions within deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- Must possess professional and persuasive communication skills, particularly over the telephone and email
- Organizational Skills:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle a number of sensitive and important issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet daily and weekly workload requirements.
- The ability to easily and effectively prioritize tasks is critical.
- Team Work:
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, yet work as a part of a team. Willing to put corporate objectives ahead of individual goals.
- Must have a professional attitude and high level of attention to detail and foresight
- Must have a customer service orientation.
- The ability to exercise good judgment and work in a loosely-directed environment is essential.
It is important to have a “can-do”, positive attitude and maintain one’s professional composure under occasionally stressful circumstances. This position will have workload peaks and valleys and offers a wonderful opportunity to add value to a professional team and growing firm.